We drive on it, walk on it, play and bike on it. Even our planes land on it.
Although Asphalt is mainly used for Paving Roads, it can also be used for various other purposes. The Versatility of Asphalt makes it such a widely used material. Among others, it can be found in the following sectors:
- Transportation (Roads, Railway Beds, Airport Runways, Taxiways, etc.)
- Recreation (Playgrounds, Bicycle Paths, Running Tracks, Tennis Courts, etc.)
- Agriculture (Barn Floors, Greenhouse Floors, etc.)
- Industrial (Ports, Landfill Caps, Work Sites, etc.)
- Building Construction (Parking, Flooring etc.)